● The device is a network PA terminal with single-channel audio output.
● It adopts dual network redundancy design and is capable of working on different network segments.
● It may be deployed anywhere with network access.
● It supports maximum 48 kHz sampling rate and 16bit digital audio stream decoding.
● 10M/100M adaptive networking
● The device provides DC 24V/100MA output and short-circuit output under simultaneous control.
● It can play the background music, emergency calls and warning signals from system controller
● The device provide one EMC audio input and one EMC audio output.
● Audio Terminal Local volume is controllable.
AXT8708 network single-channel audio output terminal is a TCP/IP based full digital analog-digital conversion signal processor, with dual network redundancy design and may be deployed anywhere with network access.
This device allows output of audio signals from remote audio streaming media under intelligent control of the controller; the device provides one emergency audio input port for connection to emergency signals from fire control center and another emergency audio output port for connection to emergency amplifier;the device does not require any local operation and can work after properly configured via management software.
EMC parameters(EMC LINE IN)
CH1 Rated output
Effective frequency range
with gain limit (±3dB)
SNR (LF 30KHz)
Total harmonic distortion
EMC LINK output
Equal to EMC LINE input (±10%)
Dynamic input range
Network decoding parameters
CH1 Rated output
Distortion (1kHz -10dB/MP3)
Effective frequency range with
SNR (LF 30kHz)
Short circuit (<1Ω)
Built-in monitoring power
Dual network ports 10M/100M