DA4125 4*125W 4 Channels Digital Amplifier
● Multiple channels in 19” standard rack
● 70V/100V power output optional
● Full digital with 4*125W high efficiency
● With priority input function and 100V input available
● 1 U slim design, space and cost saving
● With standby function for power saving
This is a Class D digital amplifier designed for commercial and industrial public address applications. Rack mount design in 1U type and rated power is 4*125W.
Both balanced and unbalanced line inputs are available for each channel. Balanced line output feeds to another power amplifier as well as secures the signal transmission is less noise and longer distance. 70V, 100V speaker outputs are convenient for installation when selection different speaker matching. Complete protection includes clip, short circuit, high temp and overload. With indications for power, signal, clip, protection and temperature.
Rated output voltage
100VRMS (100V unbalanced input
60K ohms (balanced), 20K ohms (priority), 100K ohms (100V unbalanced)
Total harmonic distortion
<0.3 % (1kHz)
AC180-260V/50-60Hz DC24V(rated power -3dB)