DSP3036B 360W Waterproof Digital Column Speaker
● Acoustically simulate the columns of different shapes, up to 6 sound beams, vertical sound direction adjustable
● Active sound column with digital signal processor (DSP)
● digital power amplifier built in, rated 240W/360W.
● Built-in 100v/70v transformer
● Volume, tone and other parameters of the sound column adjustable
● Waterproof speaker unit and overall stamping aluminum housing design, suitable for outdoor use
● With DSP-3000 regulator for easy configuration
DSP3025/DSP3036 is waterproof phased-array digital sound column consists of 8pcs/12pcs of 5” speaker units.
By applying the electronic and digital signal processing (DSP) technologies, it can simulate the directivity from different shapes of sound columns, while the inherent performances of the sound column will not be affected, e.g. rated power, range of effective frequency response and max sound pressure level. With DSP technologies, we may operate from the remote controller to change the directivity of speaker system at some extent.
This is suitable for loud speaking in a hall where the building acoustics is poor, especially for the hardware of the loudspeaker system in sports venues (where the volume is large, the building acoustics is poor, the reverberation time is long and the sound is muddy).
Frequency amplifier system
Rated power RMS (load 8Ω)
Line input sensitivity
Constant voltage input sensitivity
Signal to noise ratio
Degree of distortion
Graphic equalizer frequency point
Equalizer gain amplitude
Co-axial 5o x 8
Co-axial 5º x 12
Sensitivity (1m, 1W)
Maximum sound pressure level (1m)
Horizontal radiation angle
Vertical radiation angle
Adjustable range of main beam (vertically)
Dimension of product (L x W x H) mm
Packing dimension (L x W x H) mm