DSP5311 Surface Mount Ceiling Speaker
● Built-in 100v/70v transformer, 2.5W-5W-10W with multiple terminals
● Narrow edge design, 6.5” speaker unit, aluminum grille
● Max. SPL: 100dB±2dB, Freq. Resp.:110Hz ~ 18kHz
● Direct mounting by 4 screws
● Ideal for school, office, hotel & airport background music system
The DSP5311 is a surface mount ceiling speaker with a 70v/100v transformer built in. The 70v/100v transmission is realized in a high-voltage, low-current mode, which makes longer distance transmission and parallel connection of multiple loudspeakers possible.
The built-in 6.5” speaker driver is designed of wide frequency response 110-18,000Hz, the multiple terminals 2.5W, 5W & 10W can be applied to different occasions vary in area sizes and background noises; It is made of high quality engineering plastic, long-term durability, never out of shape and fading; No roof cutout direct mounting on ceiling by 4 screws ; Driver surround excellent damping, long life, with clear and sonorous sound.
It is an ideal choice for these places, such as schools, gymnasiums, square halls, parks, parking lots, railway stations, airports, villa communities and mall supermarkets, etc.
Max. SPL (1m)
Frequency Range (-10 dB)