DT4000 4x4 Dante Audio Matrix
● Distributed system with Dante LAN digital audio transmission technique
● No suppression, no dissipation and no delay, 48 kHz audio sampling
● Double network interface design
● 4-channel balanced input and output
● Individual on/off switch of 48V phantom power of 4 channels, optional input signal-mic or line input
● Control volume through level adjustment in each channel
DT4000 is a high-fidelity audio adapter with distributed system. Dante LAN digital audio transmission technique is adopted. Input and output between Dante devices is realized through matrix. There are 4 audio input and 4 audio output interfaces. Two network interface makes it possible to convert analog signal in this device to network signal and transmit it to another Dante device. This device could also export analog signal sent by other Dante devices through network.
Measured when Balanced/unbalanced2.5mv/1kHZinput in this device and 2V unbalanced output form another DT4000 device.
Input frequency response（±1dB）
Input dynamic range
Measured when unbalanced 1V/1kHZ input from another DT4000 device.
Output frequency response（±1dB）
Machine size (L×W×Hmm)
Package size (L×W×Hmm)