DT4300 16x16 Dante Audio Matrix
● Distributed system with Dante LAN digital audio transmission technique
● No suppression, no dissipation and no delay, 48 kHz audio sampling
● Double network interface design
● 16 channel balanced input and output
● Separate control of line-in and line-out volume
● 16 channel output with 7-level isostatic adjustment in each.
● The 16th output is able to mix signals from 1 to 16
DT4300 is an audio adapter with distributed system. Dante LAN digital audio transmission technique is adopted with no suppression, no dissipation and no delay. It is easy to install and there are 48 kHz audio sampling and 512 512 channels. Input and output between Dante devices is realized through matrix. There are 16 channel auxiliary input and output interfaces.
Measured when Balanced/unbalanced 1V/1kHZ input in this device and 1V unbalanced output form another DT4300 device.
Input frequency response（±1dB）
Input dynamic range
Measured when unbalanced 1V/1kHZ input from another DT4300 device.
Output frequency response（±1dB）
Isostatic adjustment of line output
Machine size (L×W×H mm)
Package size (L×W×H mm)