MAG6311 IP Network Ceiling Speaker
● Based on TCP/IP, dual network interface, can work across network;
● Built-in 2×15W high fidelity digital power amplifier with low power consumption
● Support BGM, emergency paging, and siren alarm from the system host machine
● 1 AUX audio input, 1 AUX audio output, 1 Mic input, 1 EMC emergency output 1 way short-cut output.
● Output volume and display status can be controlled by system host
MAG6311 IP network ceiling speaker is a networked all-digital analog-digital conversion signal processor with high fidelity speaker based on TCP/IP transmission protocol, so as to realize modern network display terminal with the overall design of the processor and sound box. Dual network redundancy design can be coupled at any place with access to network. The remote audio data stream can output the audio signal through the machine, and directly send sound from the sound box with intelligent control of the host machine; MP3 program can be played when the network audio stream signal is not played; a-way auxiliary audio input interface is used to connect other audio source device (such as DVD), and a way auxiliary audio output interface is used to connect other power amplifiers, so as to expand the power; The machine also has a microphone interface to achieve local paging.
SD card storage