PC2200 PC10 Series Power Amplifier
● Support PC control and cascaded linkage
● Industrial design for audio project, long term & stable use
● 70V/100V & 4-16 Ω flexible speaker output
● LCD screen for indicating working status
● Reliable protection from overheat, overload, clip & short circuit
● Optional voltage among AC 220-230V, AC110V, and DC 24V.
PC2200 belongs to PC10 Series Power Amplifier and it is analog amplifier ,which are designed for commercial and industrial public address applications. Rack mount design in 2U type and rated power is 350W. Both balanced and unbalanced line inputs for each channel make it select-able for installer, balanced line output feeds to another power amplifier as well as secures the signal transmission is less noise and longer distance. 70V, 100V and 4 Ohm speaker outputs are convenient for installation when selection different speaker matching. A master volume control is included. Complete protection includes clip, short circuit, high temp and overload. Indications for power, signal, clip, protection and temp.
Rated output voltage
THD into 4W/1kHz
100Hz ~20kHz (±3dB)
Power turn on/turn off,Overheating,DC voltage&Short Circut
Unit Size (mm)